BUNDLED PHONE AND DATA PLANS
Need a home phone? Bundle a UNI-V phone service with a fixed fibre NBN data plan. No special equipment or configuration required. Simply plug and play with most standard phone handsets and enjoy low call rates.
Our popular destination call rates
NBN Phone details
- Use your existing phone, just plug into the UNI-V port
- UNI-V replaces your existing copper PSTN line
- Free local number porting to bring your current phone number with you
- Battery backup included at no extra cost
- Cheap call rates
- Prices below are bundled with phone & data
1. Choose your speed:
- Great for infrequent use such as light web surfing and email
- Our most popular speed; ideal for day to day use
- Perfect for families that watch videos online or download lots
For a full listing of total minimum costs click here
IT’S EASY TO GET CONNECTED
What makes Boom different?
Boom Broadband offers some features that other NBN Providers don’t offer.
No peak or off-peak periods
- Surf the net anytime
- No restrictions
Only downloads counted
- Only downloads counted
- No upload restrictions
NBN UNI-V phone available
- Use your current home phone
- Cheap rates worldwide
We can service 96% of NBN Ready homes
- Fixed Fibre services
- Fixed Wireless services
No excess data charges
- Shaped plans
- No bill shock
Boom Room customer portal
- Manage your account details
- Check your data usage
Other things you need to know
How much data will you need?
The table below may be of assistance to gain a better understanding of how much data you are using. This may help you choose the right product.
- Email text only
- 30 – 50 KB
- Email with attachment
- 350 KB – 4 MB
- Website viewing
- 1 MB
- Streaming video/minute
- 30 MB
- Streaming music/minute
- 1 MB
Maximum NBN Speeds achievable
When discussing the average expected access speed the NBN can offer it is important to remember that external factors can also limit these speeds. The following are some of the limiting factors that may prevent your service from reaching the theoretical maximum speeds:
- The capability of the router you are using at home
- The strength of your home network
- The PC and the software you are using
- The number of devices connected at any one time
To experience the maximum speeds possible it is best to connect directly via an ethernet cable to the NBN Connection Box.
Get the most out of your NBN experience with an NBN-ready wireless router. Connect up all of your wireless devices throughout your home. Check out our full range of NBN-ready routers to find the one to suit your needs.